1. Call Pizza Hut and ask for the phone number to Domino’s.
2. Order a pizza 5 minutes before New Years, and when it comes, yell, “I ORDERED THIS THING A YEAR AGO!
3. Go to a public bathroom with chocolate on your hands. reach under stall & ask for toilet paper.
4. Inhale some helium, walk up behind a little kid, and say “Follow the yellow brick road!”.
5. When someone says “Have a nice day!” stare at them and say, “Don’t tell me what to do!”
6. Make a cardboard car and go through a local drive through, then act as if everything’s normal.
7. Hide in a clothing rack in Walmart, and when somebody goes by yell “PICK ME! PICK ME!”
8. Go to Ikea, hide in a closet until someone walks by, jump out and yell “I’m back from Narnia!!”.
9. Go to the vet with a can of mashed tuna and ask can you fix him?
10. Point into the sky and say “look a dead bird” and see how many look.
11. Pretend to pass out in a busy place. When someone touches you scream “I WAS SLEEPING!” and run away.
12. Dress up as an m&m then run through the mall yelling ” the skittles are coming!”.
13. Go to a pet shop and ask for a cow.
14. In an elevator with many people in it, say “You may be wondering why I’ve gathered you here today”.
15. Make loud groans in a public bathroom then drop a cantaloupe in the toilet and sigh in relief.
16. Drive a tricycle past a cop while drinking a juice pouch screaming “YOU CAN’T CATCH ME”.
17. When your at school and someone talks on the p.a. system say loudly, “I’m hearing those voices again”.
18. Call Pizza Hut. Talk about the difficulties of being a vegetarian, then order a pepperoni pizza.
19. Show people a picture of yourself and ask them if they have seen this person.
20. Put up a “Lost Dog” poster with a picture of a cat on it.
21. In a public toilet, pass a note under the door next to you saying, “They’re onto us. We need to go.”
22. Bring a desk on an elevator. When people try to get on ask if they have an appointment.
23. In an elevator with a lot of people say I bet you are wondering why I have gathered you here today.
24. Go to a pet shop, point at an employee, and shout “I WANT THAT ONE MOMMY!!!”
25. When someone says, “grab a seat” literally grab a chair and walk out of the room.
26. Fill a bucket with bouncy balls and dump them down a stair well with people in it and yell, MY BALLS.
27. Go into the middle of a crowd and call out a random name and see who replies.
28. Hide in a wardrobe in a furniture store and when someone opens the door shout, “welcome to Narnia”.
29. Place a walkie talkie in your mail box then when someone walks by scream.
30. Buy an ice cream, ask the cashier if they believe in unicorns then squish the cone on your forehead
Funny Weirdo Haircuts Drive Us Nuts!
The problem with young people today is that they have crazy haircuts.
In my day, a lad had two choices for a haircut – a crew cut or a flat top and both cost 50 cents. You went to the barber every Saturday morning with your old dad, had your ears raised and were grateful to look like every other kid on your block.
But these young people today. They all want to “express themselves” with their weirdo hairdos!
They walk around with their spiky bangs, corn rows, streaky uplifts, mohawks, faux hawks and wigged out sideburns. It’s a carnival freak show but without the popcorn.
If I had ever come home with a multi-colored mullet and a bum fluff goatee my old dad would have used me as a stump and split a cord of wood on my back.
It’s showy and disrespectful. Plumped and preening like a bunch of randy roosters let loose in a hen house. Disgraceful. I say they should round those damned young people up and sheer them down like the sheep they’re supposed to be.
It’s dangerous I tell you and it leads to anarchy and loose morals. It won’t be long before willy nilly hair styles aren’t enough for them anymore and they start frothing at the mouth, burning down post offices, practicing communism and forcing seniors to sport dreadlocks, rattails, moptops and worse.
And mark my god damned words, when that day comes we are all going to be well and truly sorry.
They have crazy haircuts. That’s the problem with young people today.
Oh God! Young People Need to Toughen the Hell Up
The problem with young people today is that they’re too damned soft.
In my day, young people were tough, damn it. We were gristly, sinewy and hard as nails. My generation was forged in a furnace of fiery parents, sweltering outhouses, creamed chip beef and the type of childhood diseases that either killed you or put some damned hair on your chest.
We had to be hard – conditions demanded it. There was no room for mollycoddling and teenaged slackassery. We couldn’t lie around in our underpants all day levelling up in Donkey Kong and text messaging our idiot friends. We were too busy rendering sheep fat, toting ice blocks and extracting our own teeth for that kind of foolishness. Our “down time” was getting dressed up in flour sack suits and attending the funerals of siblings who had died of dust pneumonia.
But these young people today? They’re marshmallows. And the similarity extends beyond their squishy plumpness and incredible lack of taste. Most have never done a lick of honest work and wouldn’t recognized a calloused palm if you clapped them across the ear with one.
They don’t understand what it means to sacrifice or to go without. For them, sacrifice is eating an unfrosted pop tart, fornicating with an unflavored condom or settling for less than an unlimited phone plan. Take away their cushy duvets, parental fawning and Junior Shopper credit cards and they wouldn’t last 5 damned minutes in the cold hard world.
And they’re emotionally soft too. Call a young person a worthless ninnyhammer and he’ll whinge, cry and fold up like a house of cards just to prove you right. Criticism’s considered some form of abuse instead of what it’s supposed to be – a practical assessment of your obvious limitations and some damned motivation to prove me wrong.
Face facts, this country is deep in the toilet and one flush away from becoming “Runningdoghai” the 23rd Province of the People’s Republic of China. If we ever want to return our nation to its former glory we need to stop raising a generation of spongy cry-babies and get back to work on hardening our resolve, our bodies and our minds.
They’re too damned soft. That’s the problem with young people today.
Sensible Careers – A Joke!
It’s high time we brought back good old fashioned jobs like costermongers, spittleman, wheeltappers, pettifoggers, pig jobbers, quarrel pickers and knock knobblers.
American Barbershop Idol
Surely to God we’ve exhausted this nation’s supply of caterwauling nancy boys and are ready to bring some damned decent singing back to the national stage. Four part harmonies plus straw boaters equals toe-tapping, good clean family fun.
And I don’t mean swearing. I mean putting pen to paper. They may be able to text 80 words a minute but ask them write a sentence longhand and it comes out looking like something a chimp would produce with a pointed stick and mitt full of mashed blackberries.
The Power of Positive Gumption
All this new age, positive-thinking hokum smacks me as being the worst kind of bumph since Clark Stanley sold his first bottle of snake oil elixir back in 1893.
Positive thinking as a means to an end is like the American Dream – it’s fine in theory but really only helpful to those with good genes, rich families and access to a decent education. For everyone else – it’s sleight of hand and empty platitudes.
For 2012, instead of folks assuming they can set their life right with little more than a combination of visualizations, affirmations and positive mental brainwaves, I’d like to see people attempting to set reasonable goals and then achieving them through a combination of hard work, determination and the power of positive gumption.
Enjoy your New Year’s Eve but keep the damned noise down. I’ll be in bed by 9:30.
About the Humor Column
We give you a reason to laugh all day.
News2 years ago
Humor: God Damned Young People Have No Respect for Church!
Updates2 years ago
Food Humor: Coconut Jokes
Featured2 years ago
Football Jokes About Liverpool
Updates2 years ago
Food Humor: Ginger Jokes
News2 years ago
Funniest Ice-cream Jokes!
Updates2 years ago
Natural Humor: Turnip Jokes
Featured2 years ago
Food Humor: Peanut Jokes!
General2 years ago
Top 5 Hilarious Jokes on Batman