Q: What new chapter is S&P forecasting for the American Economy?
A: Chapter 11
Q: Why might President Obama cancel his 50th birthday party?
A: Because Republicans won’t even let Obama raise his age!
Q: How do you know when the stock market is volatile & unstable?
A: The morning bell is rung by Britney Spears!
Q: Whats the best way to close our camp in Guantanamo Bay?
A: Turn it into a BANK!
Q: What will happen if the DOW average falls any further?
A: They’ll add a N to the end of it!
Q: When will you know the economy is bouncing back and good times are here again?
A: Instead of just shooting animals for food, Sarah Palin is back shooting them for fun again!
Q: Why did the White House Turkey turn down his pardon?
A: All of his money was in the market and he has nothing left to live for!
Q: Why are Women more pessimistic about the economy then Men?
A: Because men are in charge of the economy!
Q: What is Barack Obama’s new slogan in these tough times?
A: Spare Change You Can Believe In!
Q: Can Barack Obama’s economic policies create millons of new jobs?
A: Yes, but they are all for Afghani soldiers!
Q: Why is it a bad sign that our camp in Guantanamo Bay is closing?
A: The economy is so bad now that even the terrorists are losing their homes!
Now that the S&P downgraded US Debt the White House said it’s working on a ‘plan B.’ Unfortunately, the B stands for “bake sale.”
Q: How do you know that the Debt Ceiling debate is a complete mess?
A: Al Qaeda is trying to find a way to take credit for it!
Q: Why did the man think he saw a ghost on Halloween?
A: A kid dressed up as a 401 (K)
Q: What are Mcdonald’s employees now asking customers?
A: Can you afford fries with that?
Q: How has the economic downturn affected eating habits?
A: The 5-second rule has turned into the 5 minute rule!
Q: How do you know when job market is getting worse?
A: People forced to work for peanuts, can’t even do that!
Q: Why are people afraid of losing one hour of sleep because of daylight savings time?
A: After losing their home, job, and 401k nothing scares them now!
Q: Why does President Obama think its good that gas prices have fallen?
A: Because now people can afford to drive the cars they’re living in!
Q: Why did Senator Larry Craig miss the Stimulus package vote?
A: He was in the mens room, introducing his own package!
Q: How do you know the economy is getting worse?
A: People who have nothing to do with the Obama administration aren’t paying their taxes!
Q: Why is the United States Congress and the porn industry always mentioned together?
A: Between the porn industry and Congress, no one whose screwed more people!
Q: Why don’t we need Daylight Savings Time?
A: Because President Bush has already turned the clocks back to 1929.
Q: Why do people believe in Bush’s pledge about turning around the economy?
A: Because he will be out of office soon!
Q: How bad is the economy?
A: Vice President Cheney took his stockbroker hunting!
Q: What does AIG stands for?
A: Adventures in Greed!
Q: How do you know we have the wrong people in Washington?
A: When they start asking Nicholas Cage for debt advice!
Q: What is Dick Cheney’s solution to this financial crisis?
A: Approving waterboarding for stockbrokers and CEOs!’
Top 10 Corny Jokes On Food
Here and there’s not at all like a decent, antiquated cheesy joke to put a grin all over. Terrible jokes or father jokes – call them what you will – here and there they simply do the trap.
As sustenance sweethearts, we’re apparently inclined toward jokes of the nourishment assortment. Some of them influence us to recoil somewhat, some of them are so cheesy they humiliate us, and some of them are merely extremely clever. Heading into Fourth of July, it’s an extraordinary time to outfit yourself with some family-accommodating and in fact cheesy jokes so that you can convey some funniness and happiness to your family picnic.
Here are some of our most loved cheesy nourishment jokes existing apart from everything else. Tell us your top choices in the remarks!
“What if soy milk is just regular milk introducing itself in Spanish?”
Q: What do you call cheese that isn’t yours?
A: Nacho cheese!
Q: What did the baby corn say to its mom?
A: Where’s my pop corn?
Q: Why couldn’t the sesame seed leave the gambling casino?
A: Because he was on a roll.
Mushroom walks in a bar, bartender says “Hey you can’t drink here.”
Mushroom says “Why not, I’m a Fun-gi!”
Q: What do you call a fake noodle?
A: An Impasta.
Q: Why did the tomato blush?
A: Because it saw the salad dressing!
Q: Why don’t eggs tell jokes?
A: They’d crack each other up!
Q. I tried to get into my house the other day, but I couldn’t. Wanna know why?
A. Because I had gnocchi!
Q: What does a nosey pepper do?
A: Gets jalapeno business!
Source: Huffington Post
For more such jokes, subscribe to The Humor Column now!
The Definitive Christmas Wish List
A senior citizen’s Christmas wish list for all of mankind…
Iprods (available in 15,000 volt, 25,000 volt and 50,000 volt versions)
It’s about time someone combined the genius of walking sticks with the ingenuity of cattle prods to create a handy device for shocking oblivious young people who are stomping around leashed to their mp3 players and knocking down old people like god damned bowling pins.
Large Print Traffic Signs
I do a lot of driving and its damned frustrating when I can’t make out whether a sign says “one way”, “freeway” or “pedestrian crosswalk.” If it weren’t for giant red octagons I wouldn’t have a clue when I’m supposed to hit the brakes.
If you expect me to merge, exit or watch for children make signs big enough that a man can read the damned things.
Raising the Minimum Age of Doctors
Doctors are supposed to be sage old men with white hair, pot bellies and a black bag packed full of pills. The last Doctor I saw was about to give me a prostrate exam but the damned street lights came on and he had to go home.
It’s ridiculous. If someone is going to manhandling my nether regions I’d at least like them to be shaving regularly and have seen a woman naked outside of the confines of their examining room.
A GOP Debate that is Watchable
…and does more than just confirm their collective belief that there’s no such thing as evolution.
Scrapping the Food and Drug Administration
It’s time to toss health regulations out the window and let eating be the literal and figurative crap shoot God intended it to be.
Not only would it save money but it’s a good first step in slimming down damned young people too. After all, folks tend to be more cautious in their food consumption if there is a 30 per cent chance that what you’re eating contains enough Salmonella to kill an African Bush Elephant. And there is nothing like a good case of the collywobbles to help people develop a healthy respect for food and to encourage them to leave a little something other than just tongue marks on their dinner plate.
I’m sick of amusement parks pandering to children and believe the time is ripe for old folks to get their due. Forget the damned rolly-coasters, deep-fried turkey legs and overpriced gift shops, let’s set up a nice park full of slow moving trains, shaded benches, Betty Boop mascots and decent diversions like whack-a-teen, taffy pulling and bumper walkers.
Limits to Personal Freedom
In my day, freedom of speech was a figure of speech, not an open invitation to flash-mobbing, wiki-leaking, unruly occupying or anti-social nose-thumbing.
People need to stop hiding behind the skirt of civil liberties and read between the damned lines. Freedom of assembly was meant to protect the rights of groups like the Freemasons, the Elks Lodge and the Independent Order of Odd Fellows, not the South Dakota Chapter of Anarchy International.
Advances in Artificial Intelligence
Only because the real thing is in such woefully short supply.
The Humor Monologue
THE SET-UP (What was said and what happened during the meeting before the monologue was delivered)
1. We usually keep the projector in the center of the stage, where the speakers speak. Today only the last speaker would use the projector. So Kees suggested that we put the projector in the corner of the room and bring it to the center when it’s needed.
2. The table topics master, Roxanna, gave topics like “speak about spring (season) in wood, spring in garden, spring in childhood etc.) One of the speakers, Justin, told that he would find lot of dog poop outside his home during spring.
3. During the meeting, couple of mobile phones rang and disturbed the speeches.
4. Radomir talked about apocalypse. He referred to the recent meteor hit.
5. Bieneke talked about the history of the campus where the place we meet is located. She told that 20 years ago, the room that we use for meeting used to be the dressing room for the soccer players.
6. Marc talked about a technique for remembering things – called ‘memory palace technique’, where you associate the things which you want to remember to the things in an imaginery palace that you build.
7. Rohit, the general evaluator, told that we haven’t used the guest book in the last 6 or 7 meetings. Normally guest book is used to collect the info about the guests that visit our club.
8. The structure of the meeting is like this – 1. Table topics 2. Prepared speeches 3. Evaluations. Today I was one of the evaluators.
1. Good evening dear toastmasters, guests, and the people who are here to change dresses.
2. You all know that I’m the second evaluator today. I would’ve preferred to sleep in the corner of the room until it was my turn to speak. Like the projector.
3. It’s bad that we don’t have a pillow here. But it’s good that we have a guest book.
4. Today we heard people speaking about spring in the wood, spring in the garden, spring in the childhood. I don’t know about all these things. But I know about the ring in the toastmasters meeting. Our ever-ringing mobile phone that is.
5. On the day that meteor hit the city, Justin was scared that the world would end. Because he saw something verryy strange. There was no dog poop outside his house.
6. I don’t care if the meteor destroys this campus or house or the city. I would be happy as long as it doesn’t destroy my memory palace.
7. Thank you Marcel, Marc, Mario, Bieneke, Tobias, Djean, Radomir, Wilhelm, Rohit, Kees, Roxanna. WoWWWW!! The memory palace technique works.
About the Humor Column
We give you a reason to laugh all day.
Contact us here:
News10 months ago
Humor: God Damned Young People Have No Respect for Church!
Updates12 months ago
Food Humor: Coconut Jokes
Featured1 year ago
Football Jokes About Liverpool
News12 months ago
Funniest Ice-cream Jokes!
Updates12 months ago
Food Humor: Ginger Jokes
Featured1 year ago
Food Humor: Peanut Jokes!
General8 months ago
Top 5 Hilarious Jokes on Batman
General12 months ago
Humor – A Few Bagel Jokes