Making conversations with new people or even continuing one can be really tough if your awkwardness bothers you. Here’s a list of questions that you can rely on to make sure that the talk remains positive and also impactful for a long time!
And what’s the harm in getting to know the other person a little more, right?!
- If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be?
- If you woke up tomorrow as an animal, what animal would you choose to be and why?
- If you could live anywhere on this planet and take everything that you love with you, where would you choose to live?
- Tell the group about your choice.
- What favorite color are you and how does being that color make you feel?
- If you could choose an imaginary friend, who would you choose and why?
- If you could sit on a bench in a beautiful woods, who would you like sitting next to you on the bench and why?
- Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight, or night? Please share why you picked your time of day?
- If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why?
- If you could be in the movie of your choice, what movie would you choose and what character would you play?
- If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose and why?
- If you were a city, which city would you choose to be and why?
- What are your ten favorite foods?
- If you were a candy bar, which candy bar would you be? Share why.
- If you were to change your name, what name would you adopt going forward? Why?
- Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter? Please share why.
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you want to have with you?
- Share a description of your favorite material object that you already own?
- What item that you don’t have already, would you most like to own?
- If you could only choose one vacation destination where would you pick and why?
- If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would the slogan be? (Examples: “Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow, we all die.” “Bite off more than you can chew.” ” There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.”)
- Pick something out of your pocket or purse and share with the group why it’s important to you.
- If you could meet any living person for a chat over a shared dinner, who would you pick and why?
- If you awoke one day as a flower, what flower would you choose to be?
- If you could choose one hobby that now seems out of your reach either financially or time-wise, what hobby would you take up and why?
- Thinking about the architecture of houses, what type of architecture is the best fit for you? What appeals to you about your choice? (Examples include mission, traditional, colonial, modern, classical, Victorian, gothic, Greek revival, and American craftsman.)
Top 10 iPhone Jokes To Crack You Up
The most popular smartphone on the planet, yet comes with a barrage of humor from the folk on the web. Here’s a collection of top 10 iPhones jokes that are bound to make you roll on the floor, laughing!
Q: How can you tell which one of your friends has the new iPhone X?
A: Don’t worry, they’ll let you know.
What do you call an iPhone that isn’t kidding around?
Q: What do you call a bent iPhone 6 plus?
A: A dead wringer.
Q: Why is the Apple still reporting record profits?
A: Because iPhone users are just as oblivious to the looming recession as they are to the people around them!
Q: What is written on Steve Jobs tombstone?
A: iCame, iSaw, iConquered, iLeft, iCameBack, iThinkDifferent, iMac, iPod, iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iCloud, iRIP
Q: What do you get when you cross an iPhone 6 plus and skinny jeans?
A: A LG Flex.
Q: Why did Steve Jobs live his last moments in regret?
A: They say your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. Unfortunately for Steve Jobs, his iPhone 4S didn’t have a Flash player installed!
Q: How many Apple iPhone early adopters does it take to change a light bulb?
A: 3001. 1 to do the work and 3000 to go online and bitch about the lack of obscure features!
Q: What do the latest iPhone applications do?
A: Whiten teeth and perform lasik eye surgery!
Q: According to Apple what is the leading cause of iPhones overheating?
A: Downloading images of Katy Perry!
For more such humorous jokes and rib ticklers, subscribe to The Humor Column today!
Disclaimer: All images are sourced from the web. No copyright infringement intended.
Humor: Top 10 Football Jokes
In spite of the fact that football serenades are incredible in a football stadium, they are not perfect to sing at home. Regardless of jokes not being as basic or appealing as serenades, they are as yet valuable in ridiculing your opponents and can be utilized as a part of regular situations. Here are our main ten football jokes you can use amid Euro 2016 wagering and past.
A considerable lot of these are based around worldwide football groups and players, yet you merely need to substitute for the sake of the group or player of the individual you’re endeavouring to twist up – you can get a lot of mileage from these works of art.
“My missus just split up with me because she thinks I’m obsessed with football.
I’m a bit gutted about it; we’d been going out for 3 seasons.”
“What’s the difference between The Invisible Man and Scotland? You’ve got more chance of seeing The Invisible Man at the World Cup Finals.”
“During the World Cup in Brazil, the England team visited an orphanage. “It was heart-breaking to see their sad little faces with no hope.” said João, age 6.”
“What’s the difference between England and a Tea Bag? The tea bag stays in the cup long.”
“I was playing Football Manager on my PC when I was offered the Scotland job. I knew it was a poor squad with no future, so I declined the offer. I then put the telephone down and returned to Football Manager.”
Top 5 Jokes On Travel and Voyage
Has the travel bug bitten you yet? Let’s take a look at the top 5 jokes on travel, that’s bound to make you laugh all day!
The Blonde and The Lawyer
A blonde and a lawyer are seated next to each other on a flight from LA to NY. The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game? The blonde, tired, just wants to take a nap, politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists and explains that the game is easy and a lot of fun. He explains, “I ask you a question, and if you don’t know the answer, you pay me $5.00, and vice versa. ” Again, she declines and tries to get some sleep. The lawyer, now agitated, says, “Okay, if you don’t know the answer you pay me $5.00, and if I don’t know the answer, I will pay you $500.00.” This catches the blonde’s attention and, figuring there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, agrees to the game. The lawyer asks the first question. “What’s the distance from the earth to the moon?” The blonde doesn’t say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a $5.00 bill and hands it to the lawyer. “Okay” says the lawyer, “your turn.” She asks the lawyer, “What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four legs?” The lawyer, puzzled, takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references, no answer. He taps into the air phone with his modem and searches the net and the library of congress, no answer. Frustrated, he sends e-mails to all his friends and coworkers, to no avail. After an hour, he wakes the blonde, and hands her $500.00. The blonde says, “Thank you,” and turns back to get some more sleep. The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, “Well, what’s the answer?” Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5.00, and goes back to sleep. And you thought blondes were dumb.
The Father and The Lady
A very distinguished lady was on a plane arriving from Switzerland. She found herself seated next to a nice priest whom she asked: “Excuse me Father, could I ask a favor?” “Of course my child, What can I do for you?” “Here is the problem, I bought myself a new sophisticated hair remover gadget for which I paid an enormous sum of money. I have really gone over the declaration limits and I am worried that they will confiscate it at customs. Do you think you could hide it under your cassock?” “Of course I could, my child, but you must realize that I can not lie.” “You have such an honest face Father, I am sure they will not ask you any questions”, and she gave him the ‘hair remover’. The aircraft arrived at its destination. When the priest presented himself to customs he was asked, “Father, do you have anything to declare?” “From the top of my head to my sash, I have nothing to declare, my son”,he replied. Finding this reply strange, the customs officer asked, “And from the sash down, what do you have?” The priest replied, “I have there a marvelous little instrument designed for use by women, but which has never been used.” Breaking out in laughter, the customs officer said, “Go ahead Father. Next!”
The Couple Travellers
A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position. As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, “Relatives of yours?” “Yep,” the wife replied, “in-laws.”
The Gar-Lic Scene
A nice respectable lady with a savory smell of perfume got on the bus and took a seat beside me. After some moments I dared to ask her: “Excuse me lady do you mind me please to ask you what is the name of this perfume and where did you buy it from? I want to buy one for my wife.” The lady responded: “It is Chanel and from Paris.” After about ten minutes later I felt a strong wind in my belly so I slowly blew it out. Some seconds later she broke and said: “Offf… what is this smell my God”? I said: “Gar lic and from Gilroy city in California.”
The Canadian Tourist
An elderly Canadian gentleman of 83 arrived in Paris by plane. At the French customs desk, the man took a few minutes to locate his passport in his carry-on bag. “You have been to France before, monsieur?” the customs officer asked, sarcastically. The elderly gentleman admitted he had been to France previously. “Then you should know enough to have your passport ready.” The Canadian said, “The last time I was here, I didn’t have to show it.” “Impossible, Canadians always have to show your passports on arrival in France!” The Canadian senior gave the Frenchman a long hard look, then he quietly explained, “Well, when I came ashore at Juno Beach on D Day in 1944 to help liberate this country, I couldn’t find any Frenchmen to show it to.”
For more such rib ticklers, subscribe to The Humor Column today!
Disclaimer: All images are sourced from the web. No copyright infringement intended.
About the Humor Column
We give you a reason to laugh all day.
Contact us here:
News6 months ago
Humor: God Damned Young People Have No Respect for Church!
Updates9 months ago
Food Humor: Coconut Jokes
Featured9 months ago
Football Jokes About Liverpool
News9 months ago
Funniest Ice-cream Jokes!
Featured10 months ago
Food Humor: Peanut Jokes!
General4 months ago
Top 5 Hilarious Jokes on Batman
Updates9 months ago
Food Humor: Ginger Jokes
Popular7 months ago
Humor: God Damned Unisex Young People Make Me Nervous!